skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brian and JoLynn

Brian and I have been married for 38 years, and we are hoping to retire sometime soon! We are looking forward to the birth of our first granddaughter. We love to go camping and four wheeling.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rayne Lynn Matthews


Born January 25 2009 weight 6lbs4ounces
Posted by JoLynn at 5:18 PM

2 comments:

Tashina said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person!

February 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM
JoLynn said...

Tashina, I am not a perfered reader??

February 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

JoLynn
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Jonathan, Tashina, Mason, and Avery
    Still Alive!
    14 years ago
  • Loved you then, Love you now, Always have, Always will!
  • Hirschi's

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • Tashina I am not a perfered reader?? JoLynn
      • Rayne
      • Rayne Lynn Matthews
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
 

Louise Hymas

Louise Hymas