Monday, April 13, 2009

Rayne Lynn Matthewa

April 12,2009 Rayne Lynn Matthews was blessed by her grandfather, Brian B Davis. Those present were: Great grandparents Elmo and Reta Davis, David Hirschi, Grandparents Brian and JoLynn Davis, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins Roger and Rae Ann Hall,Rebecca, Mike and Barbara Hirschi, Bill and Denese Hirschi, Amanda Whetton, Mike and Angie Birch, and fmily,Christy and John Hansen,Cody,Dyllan,and Alyssa. Those who stood in the prayer circle were: Elmo Davis,David Hirschi,John Hansen,Mike Birch,Roger Hall,Mike Hirschi,Brian Davis,Kenny Phillips,and Bishop Lynn. Brian gave her a nice blessing, blessing her with the ability to overcome the evils of the world and to help her parents.
Afterwards we had a luncheon at our house and Ken and Deanna Matthews came and Taelon and Melissa Hirschi and Brilee and Gus, Dusty and Maria Hirschi and Taylor. Rebecca furnished a pinata and I believe fun was had by all.
Nathan looked nice in his red shirt and tie and black dress pants which he says he will probably never wear again, but I think he liked them. Jeannie had on her new blue with white polka dots dress and they both looked spiffy.
It was a little scarry for a while because they forgot to get up and were late and Brian had to go get them, although they were almost ready when he got there, so instead of having the blessing befor the sacrament we had it after the sacrament and it was good, except grandma was very apprehensive. Thank you Heavenly Father for once again answering prayers. It was a special day.

2 comments:

Tashina said...

I'm sad that we couldn't be there for their big day!! But, I am excited that we will be able to see all of you in about 2 months! Don't worry- we are counting down!! :) Congrats on the big day! Love you!!

Tashina said...

PS- You are for sure a preferred reader for my blog! I would never intentionally leave you out!