Sometimes I wonder why days are so hard. It is a beautiful fall day, the colors are gorgeous, especially when you drive down into the river bottoms. The yellows are so bright, the reds vibrant, and then you come up to Plano and it is drab and grey looking. That is not a bad thing because I like Plano, it is just that in comparison to the river bottoms it doesn't stack up. I think sometimes life is that way: things are so beautiful and then you find out that those vibrant things are not the real world, only something you pass through to encounter the drab grey of real life, and then you realize that there is a beauty in the drabness and grey, and it probably is the most stable part of life. Soon the bright and vibrant colors will fade away and the river bottom will become to look like Plano,and Plano will have stayed the same. So where do we place our belief, in the beauty of the river bottoms or in the stableness of Plano? NOTE: The picture was taken 2007 on the Snake River just below Beaver Dick Bridge on the float trip Brian and I took,thanks to Jeff Vail.
I am a very lucky person. Because of all the nieces and nephews that I have.Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment