It is funny how our lives are influenced by the things around us. When I started this Hospice job I really wanted to help people and i have had some wonderful experiences and have been touched by others in a way that i will never forget. I am a better person because of the lives that have touched mine. When I applied for this new job I was concerned about my "little people", I only had three and a younger lady that I took care of who has MS. I didn't know how I was going to find someone to take my place and I was afraid to tell them, but I did and immediately they found someone to watch the person with MS, and I was happy. The CNA from the office took my person from Plano and I was happy, it left two one a private care and one a Hospice person whom I had grown really attached to and didn't want to give up, and lo and behold yesterday Lela Hardy passed away and though I am sad, I am glad for her, and this morning Keith Zollinger passed away and I am sad but glad. To me it is a testimony that what I am about to embark upon is the will of the Lord and He is guiding my life if I let Him. All of my beloved people are now taken care of and I can go onto this new job knowing that I didn't drop anyone and having the wonderful memories that I have of each what a wonderful experience I have had!
On a sadder note Wade Mortensen son of Nancy and Joel Mortensen was killed in a head on collison in Utah yesterday morning leaving a wife and 4 children. And the week end before Dale Mcpherson's brother was killed in a car accident while going to Utah to his daughter's wedding. So sad for these dear people, I pray Heavenly Father will bless them all with peace. Note added Jan 03,2009: Darla Miyasaki passed away after having an heart attack and her funeral is today.
Still Alive!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment