Since Jeanie has left home I inherited a "Chill Room". Now you may ask "What is a "Chill Room"?" As far as I can discover it is a room that you do nothing in. Cool! So why have I worked so hard to make this room look nice if I don't do anything in it but nothing? Surprise! I'm going to put my computer in it and my Genealogy and all my histories etc. It is my "Work Room"! I've painted it and laid flooring in it and I am almost ready to put everything in it that I want. Tonight Nathan helped me finish putting the floor in and now I just need to put the trim on. My "Work Room" is going to be Cool. When you come home take a stop at my house and I'll sell you a ticket to tour my "Work Room".....just kidding, you are welcome anytime.
1 comment:
Yay for your Chill Room...you deserve one! Now you just need to expand your kitchen like we talked about!
I love you! I'm excited to see you after Christmas!
Post a Comment